Hi Everybody! Welcome to my resource map!! The map is intentionally designed to be pre-Celestial Event, and therefore contains no end game resources. It does contain Dynasty items, and therefore requires v1.3.5 . This will just be a brief run down of the more notable aspects;
Chlorophyte Ore: Counting "seed" ore there is 84,002 blocks of ore in 2,037 ore "wells." Take note that there is no Chlorophyte Ore above Cavern Level, and Chlorophyte Ore does _not_ grow in the _lower_ Underworld. The wells are designed to be used with Smart Curser, both for mining and refilling. There is ample mud in chests on the left edge of the map.
Resource Caches: Located throughout the map are various resources in bulk, notably most Ores.
Crystal Shards: There is 2,010 Crystal Shard "wells" that, when "full," contain approximately 125 shards each. These wells are farmed via Actuators.
Plant Farms: There are two rows of Mushroom farms, Glowing and Vile/Vicious, each farmed by Actuators. All seven types of trees, plus Pumpkins, have their own farms, containing chests with ample Acorns/Seeds. There are three Herb farms as well. I did not include a cactus farm but there is a cactus cache, so hopefully that should compensate.
Spawn Boxes: Various "kill traps" are present, including Temple and Dungeon, that allow for specific farming, notably Ectoplasm. There are also some Statue Farms present.
Spider Nests: Located along the right side, these allow for Cobweb farming, notably for Silk and Web Rope.
Fishing Locations: All useful fishing catches are possible, notably Quest Fish.
Money and Bait/Hay farm: Located on the left edge is a Ocean/Jungle Biome and the supplys needed for AFK money making.
Sky Bridge: Using Asphalt and Minecart Track, Fallen Stars can be collected easily.
Chest Farm: Most chests are infinitely duplicable, see the signs for info.
Enchanted Sword Shrines: (New!) approximately 201 Arkhalis.
Included are pre-Celestial characters with this map in mind. The "II" ("eye-eye," aka "the Second") characters are basically the previous releases characters edited a little more. The "ll" ("el-el," jokingly aka "living large") characters are the "II" characters with some "extras." Each has Male and Female versions. Using these characters and/or minimap can be considered "cheating," so its up to you if you use them.
- added 2,016 Enchanted Sword Shrines.
- changed some chest stuff.
- added a chest farm! most chests are infinitely duplicable, see the signs for info. bonus; all the chests are full of non-duplicable chests and bullets!
- minor tweaks and alterations.
- due to the minimap, the upload was being rejected, and renaming the extension does not work. to get an equivalent minimap file, you need to get the one from "ZohMahGoodies!!_v01.01.01_zip.zip" [removed as map files are not compatible with a world with a different internal name, even if its otherwise the same world.]
- apparently the readme also causes rejection.
- after successfully testing the Dungeon fishing spots, i then proceeded to break them. *smh* they're fixed for fishing now, though enemies can now spawn within them.
- fixed a chest that could graphically glitch due to misplacement (nbd tbh.)
- replaced one Clay cache with Gemspark blocks.
- fixed/changed a few things in the Fishing Storage room.
- adjusted the Hellstone and Meteorite teleporters positions.
- world and readme get very minor updates.
- "ll" characters are now larger living.
- a chest that was meant to be empty is now empty; "Science!!"
- characters are now more OP. two are kinda-cheaty and two are kinda-more-cheaty.
- slight tweaks. that is all.
- initial release; rejected due to "invalid file extensions."
Please post any questions/whatever at;