Critical Network Master Project
This is a master project.
As the root placeholder for all TCN projects it contains no dependencies.
All TCN projects are dependant on this project.
It's existence serves 3 primary purposes
- Maintain cross-project documentation
- Manage global project direction
- Troubleshoot global and/or common bugs/errors
It also servers 2 secondary purposes
- Provide an intuitive and familiar interface for project navigation
- Provide a landing page for miscellaneous redirects
Lastly it serves 3 tertiary purposes
- Acts as a temporary home for unsorted project elements
- Provides a host for global legal documents
- Provides access to project backup sources and caches - (Via dedicated TOC)
The master project is private and copyrighted. Whilst this project may not be reproduced, modified or re-transmitted in any way (as defined by the All Rights Reserved license) sub-projects of this master project may hold very different attribution and licensing details. Refer to each project individually for this information.