Now updated for 1.3.5!
1.3.5 items have been added and sorted into the appropriate areas.
- All placeable items currently in-game
- All NPCs
- At least four copies of most armor, tools, weapons, and accessories
- A limited stock (mostly one stack each) of most crafting materials
- Lots and lots of empty flat space.
The only thing on this world besides the buildings you spawn in is flat ground. It starts slightly above the underground and continues clear down into what would be hell. If you load this on a map viewer it is the most boring world in existence.
This does, however, make it a perfect place to design a dungeon, play with wiring systems and traps, or test different combinations of building materials to find a selection you like the look of. Since chests now transfer when you copy structures via TEdit you can now build your entire adventure here and move it to the map of your choice.
As always, let me know if you find something missing!
Terraria version required: Terraria for Windows/Mac v188.8.131.52
Make sure you have this version or higher or the map will not load.You must unzip the file before adding it to your terraria worlds folder (Right click, extract all).
1.) How do I download/install the map?
- Click the orange download button and save the zip file to your computer
- Right click on the downloaded file and select extract all
- Put the extracted file in the same folder as your other terraria maps (usually C:\Users\%USERNAME%\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds)
2.) I put the file there but it still won't load or says I need a backup (.bak) file
Make sure your version of Terraria is up to date. Terraria will not load maps created on a later version than what is running (see version above)
3.) Where are the clentaminators and solutions?
With the biome seeds down with the plants
4.) Where are the bottomless bucket and sponge
With the regular water buckets under the tiny stream of water
5.) Can I use this on a console or my phone/tablet?
No, this map will only work on PC and Mac. Other versions use different save files.
6.) Where is the rod of discord/portal gun
There is a chest at the end of the accessories section that has useable items that didn't fit into any particular category
7.) Where are the vanity accessory items?
There is a chest in the accessory section with vanity accessories.
8.) Known issues