VERSION 2.0 IS OUT!
James Sunderland has been mourning the death of his wife Mary for 3 years when one day, after one too many drink, he receives a letter in the same hand-writing as Mary, telling him to meet her at their "special place". For James, this special place can only be where he and Mary spent their last vacation together: Silent Hill.
Is she really alive, waiting there for James?
- - Single player adventure which mostly uses Guns as primary weapon.
- - Large, dark labyrinths and dungeons.
- - It's dark everywhere, only your torch to light you up
- - Story and setting inspired by Silent Hill 2
- - 4 Difficulty Mode + Expert Mode variant.
- - 4 Endings + 2 Extra Endings.
- - NG+-only loot and endings
- - When you finish the map, you can keep your character and escort someone in multiplayer.
- - New Character Only. Dump your starting items.
- - Keep your Copper Short-sword at the beginning. That's your "Pocket Knife".
- - Do not craft Torches or Wooden Platforms.
- - When you acquire the Pickaxe, do not pick any block unless a Sign tells you to.
- - You can use any usable bed as a Checkpoint.
- - Follow the Signs. They may contain hints as to what to do next.
- - You are allowed to take your character into your own world and drop unwanted loot if you become over-encumbered.
Enjoy a restful and peaceful vacation....
- - Download the file.
- - Extract the WLD file and the WLD backup in your Terraria's World folder (C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAMEHERE\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds)
- - Open Terraria and select "Silent Hill 2 Adv. Map vX.XX"
- - Enjoy!
Terraria Online Thread:
Silent Hill 2 Adventure Map
- Date created
- Sep 01, 2011
- Last update
- Oct 25, 2016
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Silent Hill 2 Adventure Map
- Recent files