Eighteen years have passed since our High King laid his gilded hand upon the divine treasure of an island of lore, Skellig Valnus. Regrettably, that golden age of celebration and prosperity has passed, as has the treasure itself. In a dire fit of greed or madness, our Honored King has thrown the Valnic treasure to the wind, trading it away to other kingdoms. For what, no one knows. What's more, it seems he has left the kingdom entirely on some new quest, and whatever glorious treasure he has kept secret lays unguarded and beckoning.
It would appear both greed and madness have trickled down to the citizens of Yurithia; we now face civil war.
Guidelines and Objectives:
- All characters are to be New (100hp/0mp) and must be Mediumcore (lose items on death), with no starting equipment.
- Each team may have up to 15 players.
- When your team is ready to begin the match, pull your team's lever. Doors open when both levers are pulled.
- A lever sits at the top of the old Explosives shop outside your team's archery tower. Defend this lever at all costs.
- 8 Golden Keys are spread across the arena; try not to let the other team get any, as these unlock weapon and armor upgrades.
- There is also 1 Shadow Key...
- An Alchemist lives above the Pub, and brews many potions when not supplying the latter with ale.
- Tunnels run beneath the city. Use these to your advantage.
- If you want your spoils of war transported back to your base, find the piggy bank.
- The Nurse will heal you (if you have the cash). She also keeps a healthy stock of inventory in her attic.
The match ends when one team's base is destroyed, banishing that team outside the walls of the kingdom.