===== PLAY AS LINK AND ADVENTURE THROUGH NINE DUNGEONS =====
Here it is folks! The long awaited update to my Zelda adventure map! More than just an update, it's no longer inspired by Zelda, it IS a stand alone Zelda adventure map! Play as Link and fight your way through nine dungeons. Bring peace back to the land of Hyrule and save the princess Zelda!
- Throw away your starting items.
- You can only buy ammo, potions and throwable items like shurikens from the vendors.
- Player 1 should always grab the chest from the bottom center when 4 chests are in a triangle.
- If there are two or more signs next to each other, always read left to right. Golden Tombstones are used as signs.
- Do not take the clothes off mannequins.
- Explosives may only be used in Gannondorf's Lair.
- No breaking blocks, except in Gannondorf's Lair with the explosives given, but you will need to place blocks to proceed after defeating the Eye of Cthulhu.
- Items dropped from bosses can be used.
- If ropes or similar objects drop, please don't use them, as they can be used to go places you shouldn't be able to reach.
- Weapons dropped from enemies can be used, examples are a Slime Staff or a Bone Sword. Consider yourself lucky! :)
- Collect Fallen Stars to make Mana Crystals to gain more mana!
- Up to 4 players can coop through the adventure!
- The rules are the same as the single player rules.
3.0 - 09/13/15 - A Link To Terraria 3.0 has been released! Version 3.0 brings updates to a lot of dungeons, and smooths out the item rewards for a bit more challenge, plus the following:
- Every dungeon has been reworked to some degree. From the Earth Temple's complete overhaul to the opening dungeons new mechanics.
- All mazes have been completely changed in all dungeons. Plus, new maze puzzles included!
- New mini-dungeon post Eater of Worlds.
- Exciting new escape area, no longer will you be relying on Gravity Potions!
- Fixed King Slime not properly spawning in his designated area!
- Even more complex wiring mechanics!
2.1 - 02/16/15 - A Link To Terraria 2.0 has been released! Version 2.0 brings a bunch of updates thanks to Terraria 1.2, like:
- More complex wiring mechanics!
- More secrets thanks to teleporters!
- Some dungeons were completely revamped, while all the dungeons got a nice facelift with colored glass, paintings and other random useless background stuff!
- Plus, there's even more bosses! Fight minibosses like the King Slime and the Queen Bee! And I've also thrown in the Brain of Cthulhu!
Special thanks to all the beta testers!
- 4 comments
- Date created
- Apr 25, 2012
- Last update
- Sep 13, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria
- Recent files