WAY MORE THAN JUST AN UPDATE TO ADVENTURE!
Here it is folks! The long awaited update to my Zelda adventure map! More than just an update, it's no longer inspired by Zelda, it IS a stand alone Zelda adventure map! Play as Link and fight your way through nine dungeons. Bring peace back to the land of Hyrule and save the princess Zelda!
- If your not using the included Link character, throw away your starting items.
- You can buy items, just not explosives or tools.
- No breaking blocks, but you will need to place blocks to continue at some points.
- You also can't take the clothes off of the mannequins.
- If there are two or more signs next to each other, always read left to right.
- Good luck and have fun!
Here's a link to all the information you need to know on how to install TCCL and the New Zelda Texture Pack, as featured in the trailer. By imperishable. http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/the-new-zelda-pack.80215/
The texture pack I used in the video is 1x1 pixel texture pack, if you know what that is and don't like it, download this one by fellow clan-mate, Mike! It's 2x2 pixel look, makes it look more like Terraria. http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/legend-of-zelda.44965/
- Up to 4 players can coop through the adventure!
- The rules are the same as the single player rules,
- The download has 4 Character files and the world has 4 times the loot.
Special thanks to all the beta testers, you know who you are! And thanks to the spriters and their awesome texture packs!
- Date created
- Apr 25, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 08, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria
- Recent files
- R: The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria - MP 1.1.3 Apr 08, 2013
- R: The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria - SP 1.1 Jun 25, 2012